We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our friendly team at Refining NZ, you will be based out at Marsden Point, just south of Whangarei.
This is a busy role, it is crucial that you can confidently and competently carry out all tasks, and the ability to communicate with people on all levels in the organisation.
- Completion of the monthly and weekly payrolls
- Reconcile timesheet and leave records to ensure employees are paid correctly for work performed
- Ensure that payroll is prepared and completed accurately and timely according to legislative requirements, contractual agreements and organisational policies
- Generate payroll reports for payroll management and audit processes
- Respond to payroll related queries and provide specialist knowledge and support on payroll related matters
- Provide support in accounts payable and transactional function
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and contractual requirements with respect to payroll
- A team player through and through, you add value to achieve high-quality outcomes efficiently
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience running payroll processes from beginning to end
- Sound knowledge of Employment, Tax and Payroll legislation
- Proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work under pressure
- Chris21 experience is an advantage but not essential
If you feel like this role is your next career move, please apply through the Refining NZ careers site using the below link.