As a result of an internal promotion, we now have a vacancy for an Engineering Controller.
We need someone who can:
- Ensure a high level of process safety & integrity to allow optimum reliability of the plant and equipment
- Prioritise and coordinate competing demands for maintenance engineering
- Find ways to continuously improve maintenance strategies linked to reliability and operational improvements
- Ensure we are safe, on budget, and compliant to our site standards
To be successful in this role you will be a strong safe team player with the ability to negotiate, prioritise and coordinate competing demands.
You will have:
- A Trade, Engineering Diploma, or preferably a higher level qualification
- Considerable maintenance experience, preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Lean experience and a passion for continuous improvement
- Safety ‘top of mind' in all situations
- Confidence auditing work for safety, quality, and efficiency
- Interpersonal skills to identify blockers and issues and actively work to resolve them
- General business skills - budgeting and cost management, business planning and project management
We need a leader to identify and implement change, to positively affect asset integrity, reliability and ultimately operational performance.
If you are looking for a great challenge apply today.