Engineering Design Manager
Do you have a history of planning, managing and delivering multifaceted projects, safely, on spec, on budget and on time across engineering disciplines?
We need an inspirational leader to take responsiblity for delivering multi-disciplinary technical services for the project life-cycle from FEED to Detailed Engineering Design.
Key factors include;
- Providing cost effective engineering and design solutions to Project Engineers, we need a value-led approach to engineering that is fit-for-purpose
- Developing professional, effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Driving improvements to site processes, procedures and practises, through innovative work practices and getting alongside people
- Managing competing priorities and service providers
- Handling diverse projects, and concurrent activities
- Management of the Drawing Office to ensure the effective delivery of design drafting services and co-ordination between design drafting and discipline engineering activities
- Continually review the effectiveness of technical engineering activities in support of overall business objectives, legislative requirements and technical integrity
The successful applicant will hold a relevant engineering degree and have had significant experience in complex heavy manufacturing industries. You will be confident in your leadership style and enjoy contributing to a team environment. You will be an innovative thinker, and have design discipline.
Are you willing to take up the challenge? Apply today