Management Accountant - Fixed Term 12 Months
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to cover for a period of parental leave within our Finance team.
The Management Accountant works closely with the Reporting Manager to maintain the integrity of the Company's financial assets and records. The role also plays a key part in developing and maintaining effective financial reporting, information systems and policies and procedures which support the achievement of Refining NZ's long-term business objectives and strategies.
Key requirements of the role are to:
- Preparation of monthly management reports and analysis for budget holders
- Preparation of latest estimate forecasts for operational expenditure, leading to indications of profitability for the Company
- Maintenance of the General Ledger accounts structure and reconciliation
- Co-ordination and completion of the annual budgets round, ensuring that budgets are prepared in a timely and accurate manner with budget holders
- Provide a general financial service to the internal customers and budget holders, including financial advice, information/reports and financial analysis
You will need to be a tertiary qualified Chartered Accountant and possess a working knowledge of New Zealand's tax law and company law. Ideally you will have 3 - 5 years relevant work experience in a refining or manufacturing business.
You will have well-developed written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure exceptional service.
You will have an understanding of commercial realities, well developed business acumen and the ability to think strategically and cope with business complexity.