Head of Corporate IT
As a result of an impending retirement, we have a great opportunity to join the Refining NZ team in the role of Head of Corporate IT working within our Corporate Services team.
The core purpose of this role is to set and drive the IT Transformation Strategy and provide IT services to the business through strategic partners. Developing and, building relationships with our strategic partners and working across the business. Ensuring strong performance of those services and directing the transformation strategy to uplift the overall IT function
This role will lead our Corporate IT function and will:
- Work across RefiningNZ's business and build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Through relationship and commercial management guide the outsource suppliers to provide excellence in the delivery of IT services to Refining NZ end users and projects
- In alignment with Refining NZ's strategy and plans, lead the IT strategy, IT architecture and IT transformation programme of work
- Manage the financial budget and performance to the transformation programme of work
- Manage and mitigate Refining NZ's Corporate IT risks including cyber security
- Lead IT Critical Incident Management
You will need to have a minimum of 15 to 20 years' experience in senior IT roles including supplier management experience in a full or partial outsource environment, strong IT Architecture, Cyber Security and business process design knowledge and certification in IT Service Management (ITIL) would be an advantage.
You will have proven ability to build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization.