We are looking for a Civil Inspector to provide inspection services to our site assets as well as our Refinery pipeline. A key aspect for this role is providing input into our civil asset management plan. The successful applicant will provide skills and focus to develop and optimise inspection programs to improve plant reliability and integrity. To do this, the individual will have good knowledge of the statutory regulations, but also use a common-sense fit for purpose approach.
The successful applicant will;
- Use risk-based inspection to develop and implement civil inspection strategies
- Be confident in assessing and determining inspection intervals
- Make recommendations based on the status and condition of the asset as documented in the inspection reports
- Assist with the fit- for-purpose analysis on deteriorated civil structures
- Provide assistance to team plans and maintenance budgets
- Work along-side project teams and asset engineering teams to provide design and repair solutions with a fit-for-purpose approach
- Contribute to the shutdown team through assistance with planning, execution, reporting, and post shutdown event approvals
- Demonstrate health, safety, wellbeing and Environmental leadership in all situations including the ability to intervene to protect others
- Experience using CMMS (computer maintenance management systems)
An engineering degree or diploma or equivalent qualification in civil/structural engineering is preferred, with 5-10 years' experience in civil engineering environment.
If you want to help us build on our quality and reliability within an organisation that focuses on safely home every day- apply today