Health, Safety and Environment Administrator
We are looking for an administrator with great skills prepared to work in a fast-paced environment.
You'll be energetic, focused, have strong organisational and prioritisation skills and be the kind of person who thrives on doing a great job. If you are a self-starter and can bring an energetic, professional approach to supporting our Health, Safety and Environment team then this role is for you.
As an experienced administrator you will be confident with a multitude of tasks. Ranging from assisting with shutdowns and communication of learning points to the organisation through email, electronic screens and reports. You will be the support person that holds the team together and enables the team to get on with helping their clients as much as possible.
The successful person will be
- Highly organised
- Known as someone that is always happy to help with every task, big or small
- Experienced with the Microsoft Suite and confident in your abilities to pick a system up quickly - efficiency is key!
- Familiar with document management and electronic file systems
- Able to work effectively within a team
- Confident taking a role in the development of initiatives to support the team
If you want to be part of a really nice, fun, supportive and collaborative group apply today.