DCS Project Engineer
We are looking for a DCS Project Engineer to provide specialist services in the fields of process control engineering and instrumented protective systems. Aspects of the DCS Migration Project which will ensure process control systems, standards, and specifications support asset integrity, reliability and the continuous improvement of asset performance.
To be successful in this role you will be a strategic thinker, focused on migration methodologies and interpretation of process control schemes to the latest technology systems. You will manage the technical design, scope implementation and provide technical specialist input to the migration strategy. As a strong team-player who enjoys the responsibility of working within a highly specialised and professional team, you will be a positive, energetic, solution-based thinker with an inclusive leadership style, and thrive on complex project work.
You will also be on top of;
- Ensuring the project activities support the overall business objectives, legislative requirements and assurance of technical integrity of DCS facilities
- Coordinating the plan migration and commissioning strategies for new process control applications and instrumented protective systems
- Building effective networks and working relationships with Customers, Authorities, Consultants, Contractors and Peer Industry Representatives
- Ensuring your own actions comply with policies and safe operating practice standards and that you identify and mitigate project risks
- Refining NZ Quality Management Systems and management of change
You will have an engineering degree and a background working in oil refining or an equivalent complex heavy manufacturing industry. In addition, at least five years process control and instrumented protective systems experience (preferably with current TUV certification) is a requirement.
Your natural ability to get alongside people and recognise the need to build solid relationships will be key.
If this sounds like you, apply today